The Book Of Yahweh
Tenth Edition: 6-1998
Note: The passage(s), if cited within this website, have been verified against the original writings and I have found that they can be translated and/or transliterated correctly in the manner reflected.
*(This is not an endorsement to any other aspect of this book)
Scriptures cited (from The Book Of Yahweh) which have been changed from the King James version are said to:
- Be the first English translation to trace and translate Part Two, erroneously called “New Testament,” from the original Hebrew in which these books were originally written.
- Restore Yahweh’s name in all the scriptures where it was inspired to be written, and in places where it was used in compound with place names and personal names (i.e., Jesus-Yahshua).
- Replace vital words which were left untranslated;
- Remove all words and whole verses that have been added to the original scriptures (such as the “footnotes” that became supposedly “inspired” scriptures, as a later copyist included them in the Holy writings).
- Clearly translate the many verses that have been left unclear, and not understandable, in other translations.